Spring and Easter in Ballymena
Enjoy the changing of the seasons with the longer hours of daylight and hopefully some nice weather with lots of exciting activities planned in the area this Easter.
Whilst enjoying your visit to Adair Arms Hotel- enjoy local activities:
1. Teddy Bears Easter Picnic at Fairhill Shopping Centre Saturday 26th March from 1pm- Bring your Teddy and join in the fun.
2. 28th March Easter Monday Fun Day Ballymoney– A great Easter Monday family day out at Drumaheglis Marina. Entertainment for all the family. Lots of entertainment including Punch and Judy shows, Easter Egg hunts, a live DJ and dressed up characters.
3. Easter Street Theatre in Ballycastle Sunday 27th March– Enjoy a trip around the North Coast and enjoy some family fun this Easter Sunday at Ballycastle Sea Front. Enjoy Street Theatre, Circus Shows and fun for all of the family.
4. Watertop Farm’s Monster Egg Roll– Easter Sunday and Monday from 2.30pm in Ballycastle on the farm. Enjoy the tradition of Egg rolling, with lots of fun and prizes.
5. The Harlem Gospel Choir will be performing at The Braid Arts Centre Ballymena on Wednesday 30th March- “Harlem Gospel Choir embodies the spirit of American Gospel. Every concert is infectiously enthusiastic; a roller coaster ride of singing and dancing; a gospel celebration! The Choir’s rich harmonies & dynamic sound are “UNFETTERED & JOYOUS”. Their harmonious songs of love and hope and inspiration will touch the depths of your soul, lift your spirit, and take your breath away!”
6. Take a look at other Family ideas in the local area
Remember our Grill Bar and Coffee Lounge serves Meals and snacks throughout the day:
Full Menu Served:
Monday – Saturday: 12noon – 9:30pm
Sunday: 12:30pm – 8:30pm
Live Music sessions Thursday and Saturday 9.30pm-Late for this weekend.