Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is check-in?
Check-in is from 3pm.
- What time is check-out?
Check-out is at 11am.
- Can I get a late check out?
Some of our special offers give you access to late check out. However to arrange a late check out please contact reception on 028 2565 3674
- Can I make special requests for my stay?
If you would like to make a special request, please contact reception on 028 2565 36743 or email email@example.com
- Can I leave luggage in the hotel?
Yes, we have a luggage store in the reception area, if you require it.
- What is the cancellation policy?
This is subject to your package booked. If you have booked through a third party, you will have to cancel your stay through their platform.
- Can I book for tour/large groups?
To book for tour/large groups, please contact Colleen with the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I book to stay for a wedding party?
To book you stay for a wedding party, please contact 028 2565 3674 or email email@example.com
- Are there parking facilities?
Yes, we have on-site parking facilities, disabled parking and charging ports for EV.
- Are there leisure facilities and how do I use them?
No, we do not have leisure facilities.
- Is the hotel accessible?
Yes, the hotel is accessible. We offer accessible rooms, lifts, wheelchair access etc.
- What amenities are in the room?
Coffee/Tea making facilities, A/C, TV, Wi-Fi, Iron, Ironing Board, Safe, Hair dryer, Room Service.
- Is there a restaurant on site?
Yes, we have the Adair Bar and Grill.
- Are pets allowed?
We only allow guide dogs/service animals on-site.
- Does the hotel cater for children?
Yes we do, if you require a cot/crib, please notify us and we can accommodate.
- Is smoking/vaping permitted in the hotel?
No, all smoking and vaping must be done so outside of the building.
- Is there Wi-Fi in the hotel?
Yes we have Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.